Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Challenge #23 'Die cuts & Flowers'

I just wanted to firstly say a huge thank you to everyone who joined in with last months challenge. I had such a hard time picking my favourites for the Top 3.....thankfully the winner is chosen by random.

This months winner of a £15 voucher to spend instore is...... 


Huge congrats hun, can you please email me at shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com with 'N&A winner' in the subject bar & I will arrange for you to receive your voucher & your winner badge!

Now on to my chosen Top 3 in no particular order.....




Huge congrats to you all, please email me at shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  with 'N&A Top3' in the subject bar & I will get your Top 3 badges out to you asap!

The theme for August is....

DIE CUTS & FLOWERS!

Right just so everyone understands the rules.....flowery papers on there own with just ordinary die cuts won't be in the draw or Top 3, but if you add a bloom or a die cut flower you will be added. To be clear you need a dimensional flower on your creation this month, if its a die cut that's great, but if its a bloom you will need to add a die cut....I really hope that doesn't sound patronising....if it does I'm sorry I don't mean to be xx

The prize up for grabs this month is...



Lets see what the fab Natalie & Amy DT have created this month....

 Emma using....



Shell using...
'Peggy' by Whimsy Stamps
'Celebration Mini Tickets' by Whimsy Stamps
'Ticket' die cut by Whimsy Stamps
'Daisy Flower' colour distressed using dusty concord
'Summer Breeze' papers by First Edition
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
'Daisy Flower' die cut by Joy Crafts 6002/0024



I've made two cards for you this month, as Kim is off house hunting!

Shell using....
Various distress inks by Tim Holtz. More details on my blog
'Boho Chic' design papers by First Edition
Collall all purpose glue
Collall 3D glue with tools
'Lavish Branch' die cut by Memory Box
5" square white card blank



You have until Friday 29th August at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the blue froggy below.

Have fun, hugs Shell & the Natalie & Amy DT xxx




10 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT creations! Love the challenge Theme. All the best. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Top 3 win. Great inspiration from the DT for the new challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic challenge for my first time! Thanks for all the gorgeous DT inspiration!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a wonderful challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge and the fabulous DT inspirations - I am hoping what I have made fits the theme Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOnderful creations by the DT !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the beautiful inspirations!
    Hugs from Africa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of the fabulous winners!!! Love the DT Creations! I love Emma's all white.. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three very sweet cards of inspiration from the N&A DT! love them! and congrats to the winners! Thank you for hosting this flowers and die cuts theme!

    ReplyDelete