Followers

Saturday 31 October 2015

Challenge #38 'Winter Scenes'

Good morning & welcome to the start of a new challenge here at Natalie & Amy's. 
We have a fantastic theme for you this month. But before we get to that I need to announce the winner of our £15 voucher & Top 3, for our 'snowpeople' challenge......

Our winner chosen randomly by my husband is....


Huge congrats hun, please email me in shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your winners badge & arrange your prize xx

Now for my Top 3 in no particular order we have....

Congratulations, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your Top 3 badges hugs xx

Now for Novembers fantastic theme, which is....

WINTER SCENES

your creations doesn't have to be a Christmas card it could be a wintry birthday card. I can't wait to see what you create!

Sheryl has created a fabulous easel card
Using....
'Purr'fect Christmas' from the Mulberry Wood collection
'Collall' all purpose glue


I created a wintry scene for Humphrey to walk in
Using....
'Snow Fun' from the Humphrey's Corner collection
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Mini Snowmen' die cuts by Memory Box
'Stix2' pick up pencil


I hope we have inspired you to join in with us. 
You have until 29th November at 6pm UK time to get your 'wintry scene' creations in using the linky tool below. 

Hugs Shell & Sheryl xx



8 comments:

  1. Ooh THANK YOU!! Delighted to be the winner and well done to the Top 3 too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time joining this challenge. What a wonderful theme, and such sweet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting my card in your Top 3! Thanks for another great theme and inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats to the winners.. Smiles.
    And two very gorgeous cards from you both.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge & gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration in the DT cards..Thank for a great challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful inspiration. Today we have first snow this season. It was gorgeous. My foto is unfortunately in bad condition, hope next time will be batter.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of the winners!! Love all the DT inspiration!! LOVE those kittie's on Sheryl's card. Great card! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan} and {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete