Followers

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Challenge #39 Christmas

Oops todays post is a few days late, I have no idea where November disappeared to....it just flew by!!

Anyhoos before I get on with our December challenge I have our 'winter scene' winner & top 3 to announce.....

so the lucky winner of a £15 voucher to spend in Natalie & Amy's online store is....


chosen randomly by my daughter

Huge congrats hun, please email me in shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your winners badge & arrange your prize xx

Now for the Top 3, in no particular order we have....




Congratulations, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your Top 3 badges hugs xx

Now onto Decembers challenge theme which is.....

CHRISTMAS

anything goes as long as its Christmas.

Now lets see what Sheryl & myself have made....

Sheryl using....
'Winter Fairy' stamp by Whimsy
'Snowflake' die cuts by Cheery Lynn


Shell using....
'Holly' stamp by whimsy
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Stix2' pick up pencil


Thank you for all your fabulous creations last month. I hope you will join in with us again this month. As the challenge run until after Christmas both myself (Shell), Sheryl & of course Natalie & Amy want to wish you a 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS xxx

You have until December 28th to get your entries in using the linky below.

Hugs Shell & Sheryl xx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me in the top 3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the cards you two have made - those images are so sweet! Thank you for posting this challenge. Hugs to you all Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete