Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Challenge #41 Hearts & Flowers

Hi & welcome to Natalie & Amy's monthly challenge. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas & your start to the new year was a good one!

Before I get to our new challenge theme, I need to announce our winners for January

so the lucky winner of a £15 voucher to spend in Natalie & Amy's online store is....


chosen randomly by my hubby

Huge congrats hun, please email me in shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your winners badge & arrange your prize xx

Now for the Top 3, in no particular order we have....




Congratulations, please email me on shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com  & I will send you your Top 3 badges hugs xx

Now for February's challenge theme which is.....

HEARTS & FLOWERS

so anniversary, wedding, Valentines or just to say I Love You. As long as your creation includes hearts & flowers you good to go!!

Sheryl using....
'Amy' by Whimsy Stamps
'Collall' all purpose glue



Shell (me) using....
'Roses are Red' from the Humphrey's Corner collection
'Love Letters' by First Edition
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Daisy Flower' by Joy Crafts
'Stix2' pick up pencil 


You have until 28th February at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the blue linky tool below.

Hugs Shell, Sheryl, Natalie & Amy xx


6 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick! I am honoured! Congratulations to the other picks and to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my corner card as one of your top picks! I'm thrilled to pieces! Congrats to the winner and the other top picks! (I thought I already left a comment here but I don't see it...)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I wonder if the email address given is still the correct one? I've emailed twice to claim my prize but I've not heard anything. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shell - please check your email? I have been reaching out to you for over a month but it seems you're not getting my messages :(

    ReplyDelete